tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air? – usher and jordin sparks
somehow,and i don’t know how…music is just my air.the very elemental essence in which i draw inspiration from.the earlier entries about anchors just reminded me about yet another anchor.an anchor that is often overlooked but we fail to recognize its value.its intrinsic value that is.music.
ever remembered just how that particular song just made you tear.or that particular song that rejuvenated your day.or that particular song that just inspired you to get out of bed in the morning to just change the world.i think adults tend to forget just how they grew up with songs.with music.i will not touch on the religion relevance to this entry obviously.hahaha.but something about music just transcends the time and space factor.my mum’s eyes twinkle if she was to hear sings from her ‘time’.i think that in that brief moment of listening in to the tunes,she just blasted herself down the tunnels of time,as she recalls the ever blissful ‘time’ in her mind.
my question is…what song defined you?
let me tell you mine.
- the song that will just make me feel as though i can change the world like no US president can ever do in 20 lifetimes:
- the song that will just make me feel as though there is a part of my past that i could have done better
- the song that will make me feel as though i am aragorn from lord of the rings
andrea bocelli is a unique in the system of normality.God said,he will compensate what he does not give you with something else.He gave andrea bocelli anangelic voice.do you realize that a lot of blind people are majestic singers?
- the song that will just inspire you to say,”to hell with it,that’s just the way it is”
excellent song for those looking for love after a break up.(winks)i did need this song several times in my life.
- the song that puts me into that superhero empowered rage mode,and i don’t know why it burns me within.
- the song that will just make me want to rip the clothes off anything that is singing it.pronto on the double.
- the song that should be played at all beach parties and make people imagine they are hot
still the best original rihanna video ever,in my opinion
anyway,here is a list to keep you guys busy.note…GUYS.
oh well that will keep you guys busy for the day…